Guys, Raksha-Bandhan is round the corner. This day of celebrating the eternal bond between brother and sister is always blissful. Sisters spend hours together preparing their list of wanted gifts to be handed over to their brothers and in return, the poor brothers fretting over the amount of compulsory expenditure to be incurred! 😛
Make this joyous occasion of Rakhi special for your beloved sister by gifting her these top selling products that too at pocket-friendly prices! Let this year be the dearest one for her! Here we go!
1. Gift vouchers : Stop scratching your head over whether she would like your stuff or not. Gift vouchers of popular hangouts like CCD, Mainland China, Barbeque Nation etc or of jewellery outlets like Tanishq, Reliance Jewels, Joyalukkas would be the safest bet. No need of getting your choice returned. Even online portals offer gift cards to provide a seamless shopping experience.
2. Clothes/handbags: One thing that no girl can ever get tired of owning. Don’t doubt since it is coming from the horse’s mouth itself. Get her a studded clutch or a branded bag and trust me she would be too happy with you! Don’t forget to avail discounts at major brands like Baggit, Hidesign, Gucci etc.
3. Diamonds are forever: Can any woman have enough of diamonds? No, never! If gift vouchers are not of your taste, then get ready to splurge some dimes from your kitty! Pendants, rings or a sleek bracelet would immediately enlighten her face with sheer happiness.
4. Denims are priceless: You can literally never own too much denim. Try out latest premium brands like Rawg and MV for their cool collection of shorts and capris which are currently a rage amongst girls. They also offer an innovative way to feature on their home page by tagging them on Instagram using #rawgmv.
5. Accessorize her life: Get her the latest designs of artificial earrings and necklaces. Trust me that would be a safe bet since she can mix and match with any of her wide collection of attires to immediately accentuate her look.
6. Cosmetics: Again a safe investment! Just peep into her makeup box to get an idea of her favorite brand! A gift hamper of her favorite cosmetics would turn her into a live wire. Sites like Nykaa, Body Care have come up with special hampers for Rakhi.
7. Dive into holy water called ‘perfumes’: Girls should always smell good! These little drop of heaven adds so much to her personality. Your sister can never thank you enough if you gift her favorite perfume. You can additionally gift her hampers of various brands like David Off, Carolina Herrera etc .
8. Trendy Shades: I am tired of writing this line again’ Girls can never have enough of this’! Shades of different shapes, brands and colors are a necessity to us girls. After all, selfies come best with your sunglasses on! Check out the latest collection of RayBan, Armani, Versace, Idee, Scott’s etc.
9. Teddy bear: We females are soft hearted so we admire soft toys. 🙂 They are just too cute and innocent! Moreover, they are our sleep buddies and secret troves. Avoid giving her doraemon or pokemon unless she actually likes them.
10. Personalised stuff: These days personalised stuffs are much in vogue. These personalised mugs, photo frames, t-shirts, key chains not only take you back in memories but helps you in preserving them for future references. You can refer sites like vistaprint.in, printland.in etc.
So, all brothers out there, what are you waiting for! Get hold of these of these and instantly please your sister on Rakhi! I hope my cousins are also taking a note. 😉