Tired of the regular jeans and T-shirt combo? Well, rest your search. Denims are the most comfortable garment to wear in the world, and adding a pinch of style is way easier. The best part about denims is that despite the dynamic trends in the sartorial world, they hardly ever go out of fashion. Boyfriend jeans, straight jeans, ripped jeans, skinny jeans, capris, shorts, oh, the list can go on and on with so many styles and hybrids available these days. And with it, comes the perennial confusion of how to style this classic Denim garment.
Here we have collected stars from Bollywood as well as Hollywood, who excelled in their Denim game and have sported interesting and exciting ways of styling this understated trend. It’s time to draw some inspiration! Here, we go.
1. Basic White Top: Basic White top is paired best with Denims. It just accentuates the entire look. Keep it basic! Well fitted jeans with an equal comfortable top with some statement accessories like a Hat, Sunglasses, bright nail paint, red lipstick (to add color) and denims look on point. Deepika Padukone nailed it completely.
2. Crop Tops: It sends a bold fashion statement that you mean serious business-setting temperatures high! Take a few tips from the likes of Emma Roberts who carry them with pronounce elan.
3. Black is hot: Black can never go out of fashion. Looks best when adorned in evenings with minimal accessories. Black for a nightout can never go wrong. You can take inspiration from the likes of Kriti Sanon.
4. Stripes are engaging: It gives you an instant visibility and if carried eloquently like Priyanka Chopra, then you can hardly make mistakes. Make sure that if you are a bit stout, you stay away from horizontal stripes.
5. Denim on denim: Sounds boring? Not really! It is so much in trend these days. Atleast the stars portray so with their gorgeous pics. Kangana Ranaut famous for her airport appearances stole the show with this super cool look.
6. Blazers with tee: An instant way to look more corporate and formal is to adorn a blazer over your tee. Pair it up with high heels for that complete office look or ballerinas for a day-out. Shilpa Shetty’s blazer look is just too hot to handle.
So girls, just mix and match your Rawg and MV Denims with these super cool look and the world will be swooned away by your style!